The Connecticut Marine Trades Association, Inc. (CMTA) is the Producer of the Hartford Boat Show.
On behalf of over 350 members of CMTA, leaders in the recreational boating industry we are the proud presenters of the Hartford Boat Show now in its 50th year. From our earliest days in the Hartford Armory to the days on the floor of the Civic Center to the CT Convention Center and now to this beautiful new facility, this show has continually introduced what is best in boating here in Connecticut and beyond.
Our organization made up of boat dealers and brokers, marinas and trades people, services and more, is committed to delivering you an outstanding show – not just because we’ve been doing it for 50 years – but because we are the industry. When we are not producing the Hartford Boat Show we are leading advocacy efforts on all things boating as it is the mission of CMTA to:
- Promote the interests of recreational boating
- Protect industry conditions and business
- Provide the utmost in service to our members and consumers
- Advance education in boating, boat safety and industry best management practices
- Ensure the health of our environment and natural resources
- Secure a future for our marine workforce through development, education and training
We continue to Welcome New Members!